Nommon is a technology company that develops and provides decision support solutions based on big data analytics and artificial intelligence. Nommon’s commercial operations are organised into four business units:
- Mobility Analytics, which analyses anonymised geolocation data from mobile devices to provide actionable information on people’s activity and mobility patterns.
- Transport & Mobility, which specialises in data-driven transport modelling and simulation.
- Aviation, which provides products and services for the planning and management of airports, airlines and air traffic management systems.
- Analytics Accelerator, which explores and develops opportunities in other verticals such as smart cities & urban planning, retail & geomarketing, and energy & environment.
Nommon is currently going through an ambitious product diversification and international expansion process that is leading to fast company growth and increasingly complex financial requirements. In this context, we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to lead our Administration, Finance and Control Department.
You will work alongside Nommon’s management team in the development and implementation of the company’s financial strategy. Responsibilities include:
- Define and implement financial strategy and policies.
- Keep company accounts up to date.
- Monitor financial performance and prepare financial reports.
- Elaborate financial forecasts.
- Identify financial risks and opportunities and report them to the CEO and the COO.
- Manage invoicing and billing with clients and suppliers.
- Manage investments, cash flow and fiscal obligations.
- Manage relations with banks and other financial institutions.
- Manage financial audits (e.g., audit of annual financial statements, project cost audits).
- Assure compliance with laws and regulations.
Qualifications and skills
- Master’s degree or MBA in Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in a finance and accounting position.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of tax compliance and tax laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Accounting Software.
- Excellent English and Spanish oral and written communication skills.
Nice to have, but not indispensable:
- Experience in international trade and operations with subsidiaries and branches.
- Experience in startup and scaleup funding.
- Experience/knowledge in R&D tax deductions.
Salary and benefits
- Annual salary: 40,000 – 60,000 €.
- Long term and stable position.
- Regular performance and salary reviews.
- Nice, well-located office in the centre of Madrid.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely up to 2 days per week.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a copy of your academic transcript along with a covering letter in a single document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Job Application 2021-09 Chief Financial Officer’.
We always reach out to all applicants, so wait for our call or e-mail over the next few days after your application is submitted.