- Integrated Multimodal Airport Operations for Efficient Passenger Flow Management
- Consorcio: Nommon (Coordinador del proyecto), Cranfield University, ISDEFE, Aimsun, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Technical University of Dresden, AENA, EMT Palma y London City Airport.
- 2020 – 2022
IMHOTEP busca desarrollar un concepto de operaciones y un conjunto de métodos de análisis de datos, modelos predictivos y herramientas de apoyo a la toma de decisión que permitan el intercambio de información, la puesta en común de conocimiento y la toma de decisiones de manera colaborativa y en tiempo real entre aeropuertos y otras partes interesadas del transporte terrestre.
IMHOTEP is a research project funded under SESAR 2020 Exploratory Research. IMHOTEP’s vision is that of a multimodal European transport system where the different modes are seamlessly integrated, so that passengers travel from door to door in an efficient, sustainable and resilient manner.
The goal of IMHOTEP is to develop a concept of operations and a set of data analysis methods, predictive models and decision support tools that allow information sharing, common situational awareness and real‑time collaborative decision-making between airports and ground transport stakeholders. The specific objectives of the project are the following:
- Propose a concept of operations for the extension of airport collaborative decision-making to ground transport stakeholders, including local transport authorities, traffic agencies, transport operators and mobility service providers.
- Develop new data collection, analysis and fusion methods able to provide a comprehensive view of the door‑to‑door passenger trajectory through the coherent integration of different types of high‑resolution passenger movement data collected from personal mobile devices and digital sensors.
- Develop predictive models and decision support tools able to anticipate the evolution of an airport’s passenger flows within the day of operations and assess the operational impact on both airport processes and the ground transport system, with the aim of enabling real-time collaborative decision-making between airports and ground transport stakeholders and enhanced passenger information services.
- Validate the proposed concept and the newly developed methods and tools through a set of case studies conducted in direct collaboration with airports, local transport authorities and transport operators, in order to demonstrate the maturity of the technology, evaluate its benefits and assess the appropriateness of the transition to SESAR Industrial Research.
Este proyecto ha recibido fondos de SESAR Joint Undertaking, bajo el convenio de subvención Nº 891287, enmarcado en el programa de investigación e innovación Horizonte 2020 de la Unión Europea.