The personal data of NOMMON clients will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of purpose, minimisation of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as in compliance with the rest of obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
For the purposes of complying with the aforementioned regulations and helping the owner understand how their personal data is collected, used, processed and protected, NOMMON informs you of the following aspects related to your right to personal data protection.
The company responsible for the processing of your data is Nommon Solutions and Technologies SL, with Tax ID Number ESB86440906, based in Madrid, Spain, at calle Claudio Coello, 124, 28006, and email enabled for this purpose: email@example.com.
What data is processed?
Personal data consists of information that identifies or allows the identification of individual persons such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number, etc.
At NOMMON we treat the personal information provided on the basis of the principle of minimisation. The data that we process will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary depending on the purposes for which they are processed.
Without prejudice to the information indicated above, NOMMON informs that the data processed may be subject to an irreversible anonymisation process, complying with all the guarantees established by the legislation, as well as the measures allowed by the market. In this regard, it should be noted that the principles of personal data protection do not apply to anonymous information.
Data conservation periods
The client is informed that, in compliance with the principle of limitation of the conservation period, the data collected will be processed only and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which it has been collected at all times. They will therefore be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data.
Rights of the data owner
In accordance with the applicable regulations, NOMMON informs the client that they have the following rights derived from the applicable regulations:
- Access: allows the data owners to obtain information on whether or not NOMMON is treating personal data that concerns them and, in such case, the right to obtain information about the personal data subjected to treatment.
- Rectification: allows to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion: allows the data to be deleted and stop being processed by NOMMON, unless there is a legal obligation to keep it and/or other legitimate reasons for their treatment by NOMMON. For example, when personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected, the customer may request that we delete such data without undue delay.
- Limitation: under the legally established conditions, it allows the processing of data to be paralyzed, in such a way that NOMMON avoids its processing in the future, and will only keep the data for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Opposition: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. NOMMON will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of potential claims.
- Portability: allows the interested party to receive their personal data and be able to transmit them directly to another responsible person or institution in a structured format of common use and machine readable. For the exercise of this right, it will be necessary for the customer to provide a valid email.
NOMMON guarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to ensure the exercise of these rights free of charge, being necessary for such exercise that a copy of your official identification document is attached. You may exercise any of the aforementioned rights by sending a postal letter, indicating in the request what right you exercise to Nommon Solutions and Technologies SL, responsible for data processing, with Tax ID Number ESB86440906, based in Madrid, Spain, at calle Claudio Coello, 124, 28006, and email enabled for this purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org, address to which you can also direct any queries related to the processing of your data. You also have the right to file a complaint with the corresponding authority. To exercise the right of access you can use the following request form.
Finally, the client will have the right to file a complaint with the national control authority. For this purpose they must contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Communication of data to third parties
It is reported that NOMMON does not carry out international transfers of personal data nor does it contract the management of some of the functions necessary for the provision of the service with managers located outside the EU.
Information security and confidentiality
The personal data that we may collect through the different communications that we maintain with you will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep them secret and guaranteeing the duty to keep them by adopting all necessary and reasonable measures to avoid their alteration, loss or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Through this website, personal data of users are not collected without their knowledge, nor are they transferred to third parties.
In order to offer you the best service and in order to facilitate use, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors and their frequency of use are analyzed. For these purposes, the company uses the statistical information prepared by the Internet Service Provider.
Data of minors
NOMMON expressly prohibits those minors who have not reached the minimum age provided by law in current regulations to be able to consent to the processing of their personal data by themselves, from providing them to NOMMON without the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any question related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law.