InSite is a decision support platform designed to inform retail site planning and business expansion strategies. InSite’s analytical engine integrates machine learning and optimisation models to produce accurate sales forecasts and provide recommendations on opening, closing and relocation decisions. This analytical engine is fed by a variety of geospatial data, including high-resolution data on floating population, traffic levels, and visitor footfall obtained from our market-leading mobility analytics solutions, Mobility Insights and Population Insights.
- Monitoring of current and potential site locations: sales, visits, competition.
- Analysis of catchment area.
- Demographic and socioeconomic profile of potential clients.
- Prediction of future sales and cannibalisation of nearby stores.
- Optimisation of site location.
“In recent years, many geospatial analytics providers have developed excellent location intelligence tools that integrate increasingly granular data with amazing spatial analytics and visualisation capabilities. When it comes to predictive analytics and what-if analyses, however, the range of useful and reliable alternatives is much narrower. InSite leverages Nommon’s unique mix of expertise in mobility analytics, data science and operations research to go beyond the merely descriptive capabilities offered by most location intelligence tools and help our clients make the best business decisions.”
InSite Product Manager at Nommon
Monitoring of network performance
Understand the factors that drive sales.
Find the optimal locations for new sales points to maximise growth and profitability.
Optimisation of product distribution
Efficient distribution based on the number and profile of customers who visit each site.
Design of promotion and advertising campaigns
Find out where your customers are to maximise the return on marketing investment.
- Better knowledge of customer profile: age, gender, place of residence, income level.
- Customer spatial behavior analysis: stay duration, places visited before and after, frequency of visits.
- Prediction of the sales of the new locations and assessment of their impact on the current network.
- More efficient and profitable expansion, distribution and marketing strategies.
What we deliver (and how)
- InSite is provided as a SaaS solution.
- An interactive user interface enables the exploration and graphical representation of results and the automatic generation of customised reports.
- Results can be accessed and easily integrated with other systems through Nommon InSite API.