In case of not wanting to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser, so that you erase them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify you if they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue on the web page.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register, voluntarily, with the purpose of using the services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest.
Types and purpose of cookies
Depending on their permanence, cookies can be classified into:
- Session cookies: expire when the user closes the browser.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies (techniques and customisation): this type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes: volume adjustments of video or sound players and video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Analytics cookies: each time a user visits a service or information on the website or a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore, and similar that may be added to this list if they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of the website to identify the visitor anonymously.
The main objectives that are pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of navigating users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visits.
Unless the user decides to register in any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimise the user experience on the website.
How to block or remove the installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.